Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The End of an Era

Second to last day here at RHSS for little Ms. F

I finished my e-portfolio this morning and tested it on my teacher's laptop and desktop to make sure I'm all squared away.  It's a weird feeling not having that project looming over my head anymore - surreal.

After I finished checking over my portfolio I cleared the rest of my desk which just looks desolate now.


The grade 10 class is watching Avatar to learn about the abuse of indigenous people throughout the history of North America and my SA was asking which part they had gotten to while he loaded the DVD.  As the DVD Menu began one student started to freak and yell, "WHOA!  We haven't gotten here yet!"  It was funny...because it was just the DVD menu.

Tonight are parent/teacher conferences - we'll see if I emerge with any interesting stories.

Countdown to Napoleon: 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment