Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fire Alarms and Giant Boobs

It’s Tuesday afternoon and already our school week has been nuts.  Yesterday we got to school and nearly the ENTIRE school building had graffiti all over it.  Some nice photos of the vice principals with giant penises and our principal with giant boobs and a giant ass.  My SA’s name was misspelled next to some other kind words said about him and a few other teachers – all brilliantly clever sayings of course like “Mr. P is a d***,” and “Mrs. R sucks c***.” – you know, things no one has ever said about anyone ever before.

THEN!  Today!  Someone intentionally pulled the fire alarm causing mass panic and chaos (especially since my teacher had kindly NOT informed me of fire drill procedure so I was scrambling AND my FA was in observing – awesome).  It was freezing death outside and when we got back it took much wrangling and stern stares to get the class back in order.   Now I’m exhausted and voiceless.  Time to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment